Popular on Amazon it’s over 750+ reviewers have left an overall 4.3 out of 5 stars with 73% giving it 5 stars. An inexpensive kit it retails at under $40 (at the time of writing) and re-fills of the gels are available for continuation of the treatment once the original supply has been used.
The kit includes everything required to begin treatment including mouth trays ‘designed with dental grade impression material’. These are molded to the user’s teeth by dropping them into hot water and carefully forming them around the teeth, a different mouth tray for the top and bottom set. Also included is a mouth tray (retainer) case which is a nice addition, enabling the user to keep their trays hygienic and safe between uses.
- ‘Dental grade whitening’,
- Mouth trays that are customizable to fit the user’s teeth,
- Results after only a few treatments,
- Use either the mouth trays or apply the gel directly to teeth using a Q-tip.
- Two mouth trays,
- Two syringes of gel,
- 1 LED light,
- Two syringes of remineralization gel,
- One retainer case,
- Propylene Glycol,
- Kosher Glycerine,
- Carbamide Peroxide,
- Hydrogen Peroxide.
What We Like
- Costs a fraction of the price paid at a dentist,
- Refills of the gels are available separately to continue treatment once original supply has been used up,
- Use in the comfort of home, without a trip to the dentist,
- Doesn’t have to be applied on consecutive days to see results,
- Includes a mouth retainer box for the hygienic storage of the mouth trays.
What We Didn't Like
- Mouth trays can be difficult to form to fit the teeth firmly enough to ensure the gel coats the teeth evenly,
- Ill-fitting mouth trays may rub and cause discomfort to the gums,
- Can be uncomfortable and cause irritation if the gel touches the gums,
- Mixed results, the jury’s out on whether lights actually aid in tooth whitening or not.
While some people will undoubtedly see results, it’s hard to quantify how good these are as everyone is so different and what works for some may not work for others. And it will also depend on how well the mouth trays have been molded, as to how closely they fit the teeth and therefore how well the gel sits on the teeth.
It is a reasonably priced kit and has been well liked on Amazon and other sites for its ease of use and positive results. Therefore for the minimal expense, it may well be worth trying this kit to see if it provides if not dazzling white, show-biz teeth, at least a few shades whiter than when you started.