Has A Good "Reach"
One must also know about the right flossing technique, in simple words, take around 18 millimeters of the floss and hold it on your fingers, make it into C shape after holding it tight in the teeth and then floss it back and forth, up and down on the sides.
Reduce the burden of your dear dentist and get cleaner teeth today. Not only will your dentist thank you for it, so will your teeth and gums. What’s more? This product gives you a fresher breath as well.
We tried out the Reach Dental floss and below is a brief review of the product.
What Did We Like
- It is easy to handle, can be easily removed from the container and used.
- It is quite flexible and glides between the teeth easily.
- Even when the gap between teeth is very tight, it can glide through where most other floss fails.
- It does not shred or break that much, as it is neither too thin nor too thick.
- Overall it does the job of flossing very well.
- It is cheaper than other brands.
The product gently but powerfully cleans between the teeth and under the gum line. It does not directly hurt the gums or scratch the teeth. And leaves a refreshing mint flavor in the mouth.
What Did We Not Like
- The floss becomes quite slippery when it comes in contact with water, maybe due to waxing.
- Flavoring may not be to everyone’s liking and for those who like, it fades a bit after repeated usage.
- Packaging may be a bit annoying sometimes, especially when ordered online.
We would recommend it and rate it 8.5 on a scale of 1 to 10.
PS: Here are more actual user reviews.